- 1.Connect your wallet with the available balance
- 2.Send a proposal to your partner to create a Family Account
- 3.Your partner should accept the proposal
- 4.Receive native, ERC20, and NFTs to the Family Accounts address.
- 5.Manage your assets through proposals and web3 apps.
CM contracts are deployed on Ethereum and Polygon Mainnets and Goerli Testnet. All contracts are verified within the Etherescan and Polygonscan, thus you can check the source code.
To cover development and other expenses CryptoMarry has Transaction fees. These fees apply to transactions in native and ERC20 tokens. Transaction fees may vary from 0% - 1% depending on promo periods and other factors.
CryptoMarry provides transaction-sponsoring mechanisms for wallets that do not have sufficient balance to pay for transactions. Sponsored Transactions currently available on Polygon Mainnet and Goerli Testnets. In this mechanism, CryptoMarry pays for the transactions of the wallet with low balance, but deducts from the balance of the Family Account corresponding sums. Please note that sponsored transactions are limited to certain actions.